Come join us for oUR THIRD annual Full Life Church Camp!
This will be a great opportunity to get to know your church family better. We will have a lot of fun, worship God and eat yummy food!
Friday, July 17 – Monday, July 20, 2020
Porcupine Springs, South Hills
$25/tent space (max one large tent or two smaller)
We will receive a free-will offering on Sunday morning to help cover additional costs.
Day camping is free.
*Your spot is not reserved until payment is received.
Friday we will begin check-in at 2pm. We will provide s'mores around 8pm at the group site to gather everyone together. Please try to arrive prior to that.
We will have some activities/games on Saturday:
- Corn Hole
- Hummingbird Tour
- Kid's activities
Saturday evening we will have a “potluck” camp dinner together. The church will provide BBQ chicken by Chef James Jackson. Please bring a larger side dish and/or dessert to share and you own drinks. After dinner Saturday we will gather for campfire songs and s'mores. If you are uncomfortable sharing food during this social distancing season, no worries, we understand, just plan on bringing your own meal.
Sunday morning we will enjoy breakfast burritos together at 8:30am. These will be provided (specific families are being asked to bring necessary ingredients).
We will then have church service together at 10:30am. We will gather again at 8pm for a testimony service.
Monday we will pack up and be out by 11am.
-fire pit at each campsite (all campsites are shared with others and some tent sites do not have their own pit - they will use the large group one)
-picnic table at each campsite (all campsites are shared with others and some tent sites do not have their own table - they will use the large group ones)
-large group area with plenty of tables, large community grill and large fire pit
We will not be providing any of these activities corporately. This is on your own time and with your own gear:
- Hiking Trails
- Biking Trails
- ATV Trails
- Horse Trails (there are equestrian campsites near our sites - you would need to arrange those reservations separately from us)
- Your own food for your family for the weekend
- Water for all needs - the well there is contaminated and we don't have access to any water
- All camping gear necessary for your family & wood for your fire
- It gets cold at night, so make sure to bring warmer items to wear and for sleeping
- Games to share (i.e. board games, cards, horseshoes)
- Offering to help cover camp costs
Please let us know if you need any gear. We have many families that have extra and would be willing to share.
PLEASE DO NOT BRING:
- Pets - seriously, NO PETS
- We will not be allowing dogs (at all) this year. Please do not bring your dogs. Dogs are great! Leave them at home.
- If you choose to camp off site - you cannot bring your dog into the group site (even on a leash).
- Even if you are day camping or having a guest for the day - dogs will NOT be allowed.