What an incredible and uncertain time this is for our nation and for our world. Your safety is our top priority.
For the next few weeks - Full Life Family Church will be meeting ONLINE only.
Our leadership team is working very hard to make sure you can stay connected. Our team will be posting a lot of additional content on Facebook. Our main Sunday morning service will be broadcast in its entirety here on our website and on Facebook/FullLifeFamilyChurch.
Content schedule is as follows:
- Sunday Morning Worship - Sundays at 10:30am - This will be on Facebook live and then on our website FLFC.church.
- Pastor Jeremy will doing devotionals and encouraging thoughts during the week on Facebook.
- All of our staff will be doing encouraging words throughout the week on Facebook.
- We will do short kids service with worship, lesson & craft every Thursday on Facebook.
We want to make this as familiar and as comfortable for you as possible. Here are 4 ways to help you stay connected.
- Watch the online posts and videos.
- We are working hard to serve you in this season - help us out by watching and engaging in the content we put up.
- Like & Share
- This is huge - liking and sharing is a great way to let us know that you saw the content, and that you appreciate it. Sharing is a great way to make sure others get a chance to see it as well.
- Give - We understand this can be a difficult season financially on everyone - that makes every dollar that is given more precious to the church.
- Our team is working very hard making it possible for us to serve you. Your giving will help.
- Click here for Giving
- Reach out to us.
- We would love to hear from you. You can message us through social media or go to FLFC.church and contact us there. We love hearing from you!