The Office Assistant will greet people, keep office organized, file, answer phones, help keep database up to date, organize lesson binders for classes and the list is endless with misc administrative needs.
Volunteer / 4-16 hours a week (depending on availability)
Must be organized, detail oriented, friendly, multi-tasker and good on computer and other office equipment.
Children's Ministry Director
The Children’s Ministry Director seeks to change the lives of children and their families by teaching them about the hope, love and purpose God has for their lives. To build an environment where children are excited to grow and learn about God. The Director is responsible to plan, coordinate and produce dynamic, themed large and small group experiences for all corporate services and special events.
Paid / 12-15 hours a week
1. 3-5 years’ experience working with children’s ministry.
2. Holds or willing to seek credentialing with the Assemblies of God.
3. Team oriented leader with good people skills.
4. Vibrant personality that demonstrates passion for children and team members.
5. Able to multi-task and maintain composure under pressure.
6. Technologically savvy or willingness to learn.
7. Must evidence biblical qualifications (Titus 1:6-9, Timothy 3:1-7).
8. Agree with the Constitution and By-laws of Full Life.
9. Agree with the Assemblies of God 16 Fundamental Truths.
Please email Pastor Naomi at [email protected] for full job description and/or to apply.
The usher will regularly participate in worship services and will assist with literature distribution; welcoming, directing, minimize distractions and seating guests and others as needed; and collecting offerings.
Volunteer / 2-4 hours a month
Please email Todd Jones at [email protected] to signup to help or for more information.
Youth leaders are responsible for showing Christian love and concern to our teens through maintaining regular contact and encouragement. Being available for scheduled youth services and events is essential. Having a passion for the next generation is key. THIS IS OUR FUTURE!
Volunteer / 2-8 hours a month
Please email Sarah Ford at [email protected] to signup to help or for more information.